Optimise your workout routine with Daily Readiness Score (coming soon), available for Fitbit Premium members. Each morning, you’ll get a score in the Fitbit app based on your activity, sleep and heart rate variability.3
*Requires Premium membership
Even more to love
STRESS MANAGEMENT SCORE
Get a daily score showing your body’s physical response to stress. You can see how your exercise routine, mindfulness practice and sleep help to manage your stress levels.
Keep track of your emotional well-being by logging how you feel, from Very Calm to Very Stressed, after an EDA Scan, guided breathing or anytime.
HIGH & LOW HEART RATE NOTIFICATIONS
Your heart rate is a key indicator of health, so stay informed when Charge 5 detects that your heart rate is above or below your threshold.
24/7 HEART RATE TRACKING WITH PUREPULSE®
Track calorie burn and optimise workouts with PurePulse continuous heart rate tracking, then see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level (VO2 Max) in the Fitbit app.
HEART RATE ZONES
During workouts, get real-time stats on screen to see whether you’re in fat burn, cardio or peak zone, so you can dial the effort up or down according to your goals.
MENSTRUAL HEALTH TRACKING
Know your body better by using the Fitbit app to log periods, record symptoms and discover patterns in your cycle.5
Charge 5 is water resistant up to 50 metres, which means you’re free to wear it in the pool, in the rain, at the beach and beyond.
ACTIVE ZONE MINUTES
Get the results you want from every workout. Active Zone Minutes uses your heart rate to guide you toward your desired intensity level-then helps keep you there.
WORKOUT INTENSITY MAP – IN APP ONLY
After outdoor exercise with GPS, check your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app to see your pace and heart rate zones throughout your route and learn where you put in the most effort.
ALL-DAY ACTIVITY TRACKING
Charge 5 tracks all-day activity like steps, distance, Active Zone Minutes and calories burned to show how every part of your day gets you closer to your goals.
Choose from 20 exercise modes to get real-time stats during your workouts-or let SmartTrack automatically recognise and record your exercises.
SLEEP STAGES & SLEEP SCORE
Get a better understanding of your sleep quality with a daily Sleep Score and graphs of your time in light, deep and REM sleep-then see how you can improve your sleep and wake up feeling energised.
Feel more refreshed with Smart Wake-your Charge 5 wakes you with quiet vibrations during a lighter sleep stage within half an hour of your desired wake-up time.
Snooze uninterrupted by using sleep mode to mute smartphone notifications and stop your screen from turning on at night. Set a schedule on your wrist to turn sleep mode on automatically.
Load your credit and debit cards to your Wallet in the Fitbit app, then use Charge 5 to make contactless purchases on the go-at coffee shops, grocery stores, transit stations and more. No phone or wallet needed.1
ALWAYS-ON DISPLAY MODE
See real-time exercise stats and check the time with just a glance-even mid plank-when you turn on always-on display.1
Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and smartphone apps like Gmail, WhatsApp and Facebook-plus send quick replies right from your wrist. Quick replies for Android users only.
Available when phone is nearby.
Google Fast Pair
Android users can use Google Fast Pair to help streamline setup and get going on their goals.
1. The Health Metrics dashboard and the metrics displayed in the dashboard are not available in all countries. This feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being. If you have any concerns about your health, please talk to a healthcare provider. If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency, call emergency services.
2. The Fitbit ECG app will be available soon on Charge 5 in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/ecg for details.
3. Premium offerings are for new & returning Premium users only. Valid payment method required. Premium content and features subject to change. Daily Readiness requires Premium subscription. Premium content recommendations for Daily Readiness are not available in all locales and may be in English only.
4. Battery life varies with use and other factors. Up to 5 hours with continuous GPS.
5. This feature is not intended to be used for contraceptive or other medical purposes. Fitbit does not guarantee or warrant that this feature can be used to achieve particular results. This feature may not accurately predict your menstrual cycles or related information. This feature is intended only to help users monitor and keep track of certain information.
When you purchase online you have a statutory right to return unopened goods (other than perishable or customised) up to 7 days after receiving your order: this is the cooling off period.
We can change or cancel an order up until it is dispatched. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the unopened goods to us and we will organise a refund (excluding delivery cost). Memory cards and software must be in their sealed packaging.
The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted. In addition to this cooling-off period, you can return any item unopened and in its original packaging within 28 days of receipt for credit or exchange. We can change or cancel an order up until it is dispatched. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the goods to us and we will issue a credit or exchange (excluding delivery cost).
Exceptions to this are goods which are made to your specifications – ie special order
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.