Wi-Fi 6 Technology—Archer AX10 comes equipped with latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion.2 6
Next-Gen 1.5 Gbps Speeds—Archer AX10 dual-band router reaches fast speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band)1
Connect More Devices than Ever Before—Wi-Fi 6 technology simultaneously communicates more data to more devices using OFDMA and MU-MIMO while reducing lag.3 5
Triple-Core Processing—The 1.5 GHz tri-core processor ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth and buffer-free.
More Reliable Coverage—Achieve the strongest, most reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX10 as it focuses signal strength to your devices using Beamforming technology and 4 antennas.
Increased Battery Life—Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices’ power consumption to extend their battery life.4
Easy Setup—Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App
Backward Compatible—Archer AX10 supports all previous 802.11 standards and all WiFi devices
1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
2. Claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
3. Use of MU-MIMO, DL/UL OFDMA and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
4. Saving clients’ battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
5. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
6. This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product’s Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.
When you purchase online you have a statutory right to return unopened goods (other than perishable or customised) up to 7 days after receiving your order: this is the cooling off period.
We can change or cancel an order up until it is dispatched. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the unopened goods to us and we will organise a refund (excluding delivery cost). Memory cards and software must be in their sealed packaging.
The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted. In addition to this cooling-off period, you can return any item unopened and in its original packaging within 28 days of receipt for credit or exchange. We can change or cancel an order up until it is dispatched. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the goods to us and we will issue a credit or exchange (excluding delivery cost).
Exceptions to this are goods which are made to your specifications – ie special order
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.